Wednesday, December 5, 2012
This is the December edition of 5 photos taken on the 5th of the month.
1. I decided to clean my room the other day as it was starting to resemble an episode of Hoarders. Here's a panoramic shot.
2. My collection of colorful underwear.
3. Found these while cleaning my room - old shells that used to belong to my hermit crabs I had years ago.
4. My collection of sleazy porn dvd's.
5. Finally, chilling naked on my bed, doing some writing.
Bonus photo: This is not one I took, but a newspaper cover that made headlines today.
Not sure if anyone heard this story, but a guy got pushed into the subway track, and someone with a camera took this photo seconds before the train killed the guy. The photo taker's reasoning was that he was hoping that the train operator would see the flash of his camera and stop. Personally I think that's a crock of shit, and the time the idiot took to pull out his camera, turn it on, set the flash on, aim and take the picture he could've run to the guy, held out his arm and pulled him out before the train got him. Needless to say I think this photo is pretty damn funny, not in the fact that someone was killed, but in the clueless tastelessness on display. It's bad enough for the idiot photographer to cop to taking this photo, but then for the New York Post to run it as their headline???