Haven't blogged in a while. Just been busy enjoying my life + stuff. Saw the new Godzilla movie (twice), LOVED it! This Memorial Day weekend I'm kicking it off with an undwrwear party, then big BBQ with my family. Have fun y'all!!!
Friday, April 18, 2014
Haven't done a random set of pics in a while. Here's 8 on the 18th day (because I couldn't come up with 18 pics spontaneously).
1. The moon behind clouds one morning before heading to work.
2. When I went to the beach recently this stand caught my attention. This sounds like an upset stomach waiting to happen.
3. A hot pair of dudes on the beach, with added UFO artwork. ;)
4. Pic from the last Bearracuda underwear party I attended.
5. Godzilla vinyl sticker I found. Looking forward to the new movie.
6. Went to see the band Empire Of The Sun. This was a cool sugar skull prop during one of the songs.
7. My lunch = chicken avocado salad.
8. At a coffee shop some dude was leaning forward, showing off his ass crack. He's wearing Hanes undies.
Monday, March 24, 2014
So I guess the highlight of my weekend was that I finally got to experience something I've wanted to try. I took 2 dicks up my bum. Does that make me a bigger slut now? While I'm tempted to think that's pretty impressive, the fact that some men can take entire fists up their behind I guess it's not that big a deal. Either way I can scratch that one off my bucket list. Haha! Other things I did this weekend were:
I watched Lars von Trier's Nymphomaniac part 1. It was well made, good acting (especially Uma Thurman in a small but fantastic role was a jilted wife), thought provoking, unbiased, non clichéd, and I'm looking forward to the 2nd installment.
I also had realized that I've gotten used to eating healthier food since I had some fast food and it upset my stomach.
And on a final note, while I like shopping at American Apparel the very bright lights in their dressing room are a little too bright. Being able to see every flaw, wrinkle, etc is probably not something you want your customers to see when shopping for your clothes.
Monday, March 3, 2014
This morning I had a doc appt (standard check-up) and the medical scale let me know that my scale at home is accurate. I currently weigh 165lbs. The gym and calorie counting is clearly helping. ;)
The other "big" thing I guess is that on Saturday I took one of the biggest dicks I've seen. I was kinda intimidated, not sure if I'd be able to take it but I did. The dude wants more, so I'll be hitting him up again. ;)
Sunday, February 16, 2014
It had been a while since I'd gone out, so it was nice to get out last night to a Bearracuda underwear party. The DJ's were spinning really awesome music, kept me in the dance floor most of the night. Got friendly with a few. ;) It was some much needed FUN!