Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Today I stopped at my local collectibles shop and picked up an Ultraman Mebius figure. I didn't care too much for that show but the figure is sweet and comes with several accessories.
Now that we're in the holiday season I find myself slightly crabbier than usual. I think Xmas is lame but I'm trying not to be such a negative bitch. People say " 'tis the season to be jolly" but all I see are people getting overly stressed about things and rushing around like chickens with their heads cut off. Shopping centers are a nightmare to be at, and everyone seems to be more on edge. There's nothing jolly about that. But I will try to control myself and reply to Merry Christmas greetings with "same to you" instead of the "FUCK OFF!" that i'd like to reply with. ;-)
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
1. How old were you when you knew you were gay?When I was young I always had a romantic "thing" for dudes. Then as a teenager in the locker rooms is when I figured out exactly what it was.
2. Have you ever had sex with the opposite sex?
Yeah and it's not as bad as some gay men would have you believe.
3. Who was the first person you came out to?
4. Are you out to your family?
My parents know, my brother knows. Everyone else knows too, we just didn't have that talk. And if they don't know they're blind.
5. Do you want children?
No my cats are enough.
6. Do you have more gay friends or straight friends?
I actually have more straight friends. I get along great with straight females and I tend to get along better with straight dudes as well. Lesbians are cool but gay men tend to be too much drama at times.
7. Were you out in school?
8. Is your best friend the same sex as you?
No but she's a gay man trapped in the body of a woman.
9. If your best friend is the same sex, have you ever had sex with them?
No but she and I have kissed before. We were drunk and goofing around.
10. Have you ever done crystal meth?
Nah. The only drug I ever enjoyed was acid back in my teens/early twenties.
11. Have you ever been in a sling?
Yep, got put there by a hot otter.
12. Have you ever done a 3-way?
Yes. 3-way, 4-way, 5-way....
13. Have you ever dressed in drag?
14. Would you date a drag queen?
Nah 'cause I like men with facial hair and naturally hairy bodies, and in order to successfully pull off the drag they'd have to shave.
15. Are you 'fixed in your ways' as it were?
Yes I am. Aren't we all to some degree?
Original 15. Are you a top/bottom or truly versatile?
More bottom although I do top on occassion.
16. Cher or Bette?
Bette. She's just more naturally sassy.
17. Have you dated someone of a different ethnicity?
Yes I have.
18. Been to Fire Island? Saugatuck? Key West? Ft. Lauderdale? Palm Springs?
I wouldn't be caught dead at Fire Island, where the hell is Saugatuck? Key West and Ft. Lauderdale i'll pass on. Yes to Palm Springs but that was for the Coachella music festival.
Original 18. Have you ever barebacked?
Yes I have.
19. How many Madonna CDs do you own?
Most of them except for her last one. I didn't care for her dip into hip hop too much.
20. Name of your first love?
21. Do you still talk to them?
22. Does size matter?
It kinda does but at the same time if you don't know how to use it then it doesn't. A small or average guy can leave you just as sore and gaping as mr. ten incher if he does it right. ;-)
23. Biggest turn on?
Facial hair, body hair, tattoos.
24. Biggest turn off?
25. Ever been harassed due to your orientation?
I recall some kids in high school didn't talk to me 'cause they thought I was gay.
26. Worst gay stereotype that applies to you?
I own a lot of damn shoes. In fact, I just talked myself into not going into a certain store to see if those shoes I saw the other day were still there.
27. Ever been to a pride rally?
Many many times.
28. Would you marry if you could?
No. I believe that us gay men have the right be get married, but I also believe that marriage is not for everyone, and i'm pretty sure that it's most definitely not for me.
29. Would you rather be rich and smart or young and beautiful?
Rich and smart. Youth and beauty don't last, but if you're rich you can make them last for a long time.
30. Do you sculpt your eyebrows?
31. Do you trim your body hair?
Hell no!!!! Ok I do trim my back but that's because it gets too damn hairy and I have no desire to look like an escaped extra from the Planet Of The Apes franchise.
32. Ever had sex with more than one person in a day?
33. Ever been to an orgy?
Yes. I have a bear friend who hosts them every so often. I've been known to attend. :-)
34. Which character in "The Women" best reflects you?
Never saw that flick.
35. Favorite gay expression?
36. How may 'exes' do you have?
37. Do you believe in fairies?
38. Do you have any tattoos?
7 and counting.
39. Do you have any piercings?
Just nose and used to have my tongue but I took it out and it healed. I'm still debating whether to get my nipples done or not.
40. Would you date a smoker?
41. If you are male, do you know many lesbians?
Yes I do.
42. Do you know anyone who has died from HIV?
No I haven't.
43. Are you part of a gay organization?
No i'm not.
44. Is your gym cruisy?
I don't go to a gym.
45. Grinder or Scruff?
Neither. Until just recently I found out what Scruff was.
46. Are your best years behind or in front of you?
In front of me or so I hope.
47. Got Porn?
48. Make out music?
Massive Attack is good, or Boards Of Canada.
49. Ever been in love with a straight guy?
Nope, just lustful fantasies.
50. Did you ever have sex with him?
We got drunk and kissed, but it was more of a bromance kinda thing.
51. Have you ever been to a nude beach?
No but I once gave a friend directions to one that I found on the internet when he called me up.
52. Have you ever been to a bath house?
Yes I have.
53. Ever had sex in public?
54. What gay gene did you miss out?
I'm not a flamboyant queen, I don't give a rat's ass about Aberzombie & Fitch....
Monday, November 14, 2011
Thursday, November 3, 2011
This rant has to do with all the websites and blogs online where the owner is under the delusion that they're some high fashion consultant and feel the need to tell people how to dress, what to wear and not to wear. In particular, I find it annoying when people write blogs and articles complaining about men wearing flip-flops. Honestly, who really gives a fuck what a guy wears on his feet? I agree that it's not appropriate wear at the office, but other than that why is it such a big deal? I've read an alarming number of blogs and sites where people bitch and complain about something as insignificant as them seeing a guy wearing flip-flops with jeans at the local taco shack or coffee shop. I personally happen to find that many guys look hot with jeans and flip-flops anyway. In the end who really gives a crap????
Halloween weekend was pretty cool and mellow. I went out with some friends, did some drinking, did some dancing, went to a fun haunted house, and ate too much candy. One friend got way too drunk and made an ass of herself, embarrassing herself and everyone else that was around her (including some of her co-workers). Apparantly practicing restraint while drinking with co-workers is something that never occurred to her and now she's paranoid because they're all suddenly acting distant. Can we say DUH???? She's now on this "i'm going to monitor my drinking" kick but I know her well enough to know that this will last as long as a plate of tuna in front of a cat.
An out-of-state friend has been e-mailing me and telling me the details of some dude he's been messing around with. Apparantly this dude he's met is bisexual and doesn't have much experience with guys (or so he claims). But after receiving his first rimjob from my friend he wants to try more and wants my friend to be the 1st guy to pop his manhole. My friend is asking me for advice 'cause he's afraid he'll have performance issues. I told him not to sweat it and just enjoy it. I just find it amusing that i'm being asked for advice on something like this.