Tomorrow is world AIDS day. Get tested. Know your status. Millions of people worldwide are affected by it. Most importantly, educate yourself about this condition. Yes, i'm talking to YOU! To all the naive homos who want to pretend that it doesn't exist and ignore it, get your heads out of your asses and wake up, because unless you plan on keeping your dick in your pants it will affect you. So to all the sluts out there who pick up men from bars, bathhouses, apps like Grindr, Scruff, internet chat rooms, craigslist ads, be aware that AIDS and hiv does affect you. According to statistics, 1 in 5 people who are infected with it don't even know they have it, so that hot guy that your drunken horny butt has taken home may very well be poz and might not even know it. And finally, don't be afraid of poz people. You aren't any better than them, and the only difference between what they did and what you did is that they caught the bug and you haven't. So educate yourself, and remember, we're all in this together. Ok, that's my public service announcement for the day. Have a nice day. ;-)
Monday, November 5, 2012
5 photos taken on the 5th day of the month.
1. Orange jockstrap I bought this weekend.
2. Keeping with the orange theme, I found a cute bright orange Domo figure that glows in blacklight.
3. Had some sushi for lunch today, including this seaweed salad.
4. On my way out to the gym this morning I found this on the ground near my parking lot. Nice to know the neighbors are practicing safe sex.
5. A big spider that spun a web under my carport, here it is basking in the setting sun.