Monday, May 9, 2011

Matthew Montgomery, i'm still waiting for that good film...

I just got finnished watching yet another bad gay film. It starred Matthew Montgomery, an actor who I think is cute and has a nice ass (which he seems to show in most of his movies), but dammit, each and every one of those movies sucked, and not in a good way either! When it comes to indie gay cinema, there are a lot of BAD movies, but occassionally some good ones do rise out of the muck. I just don't understand how he hasn't had the fortune to be in any of those films, being how prolific he's been over the last few years. Socket was probably the closest he got to almost good, but that was ruined by the lead Derek Long, who is one lousy actor, and a script that tried to be like early Cronenberg but not enough. As I browse through the rental history of my Netflix queue I realize that i've given Matthew Montgomery another chance time and time again, and yet each time I haven't been able to get through at least 30 minutes of his films without lowering my head into my hands and thinking "Oh Jesus! That was bad!" I know deep down that it's his bare ass that keeps me coming back for more, but I would like to see that cute ass of his star in a film that i'd actually want to purchase on DVD. Maybe if i'm lucky he'll be having coffee one day and in will walk David Lynch, Darren Aronofsky or Guillermo Del Toro and he will say "hey, you look like you'd be perfect for this role in a film i'm currently working on" and he'll finally get to star in a good film. Oh well, a bear can dream, can't he?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment