Thursday, July 25, 2013

Waves

I find that things in my life trend to come in waves. I'll go for a while not interacting with friends and then all of a sudden my social calendar is very busy. I'll go weeks without sex and then I'll have sex with 3 or 4 dudes within days time (or sometimes on the same day). I'll go for a good while going to the gym regularly and then I'll have almost a week of no exercise. Right now I'm beginning a gym wave again. The hot guys working out and the naked and half naked guys in the locker room are an extra incentive.  ; )

2 comments:

  1. Sweat, showers, pumped up muscles, NAKED. Make's me want to sign a membership (do you actually have to work out)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I suppose blowjobs in the locker room could count as exercise, no?

    ReplyDelete