Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oh Muriel, you've no dignity!


I just turned 40 and I find that at this age i'm no longer willing to tolerate certain things. This person I knew for almost a decade has been steadily getting on my nerves for at least the last 5 or 6 years of that decade. After spazzing out over absolutely nothing, this person decided to delete me off FB (for the upteenth time) and stop talking to me over something completely stupid and immature. Per usual, after about a month I start getting random texts from this "friend" here and there, like nothing ever happened. Well i'm now a 40 year old man and have no time for this 12 year old shit! I basically have been ignoring every text and desperate attempt by this dumbass to contact me. This dumbass is so predictable that i'm able to predict every move. I told others that I was going to get a text on my b-day, and surely enough, that's exactly what happened. The next attempt will be sending me a random photo of something related to Godzilla, Ultraman, or some other hobby that i'm into to try getting my attention. I just know that's what's going to happen, and i'm going to continue ignoring and not bothering to reply. What's pathetic is this person's lack of dignity! You made an ass of yourself and after receiving silence from your contact attempts, it should be clear to you that this person is no longer interested in bothering with you. When someone walks out of my life I lift my arm and wave goodbye, then go about my business. I will not waste time trying to force someone to stay. I just don't understand how some people can lack such dignity and self respect that they'll continue to try worming their way into someone's life after it's clear that this person has written them off. I still have an ex who will attempt to contact me every few years or so. It's sad how pathetic people can be. But that's THEIR problem, not mine. All I can do is continue to surround myself with happy, positive people, and kick the party poopers, whiners and buzzkills to the curb.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are on the right track! There is no need to have people in your life unless they bring something positive to your table!

    ReplyDelete