Saturday, February 1, 2014

Getting By....

While the first week of this year has been good, it seems to have gone to shit the last few weeks. Got a ticket for running a red light, cost me a good $500+, then my car has been acting up so it's time to take it to the shop. Hope it's nothing too pricey. I hate dealing with car bs, but unfortunately, where I live, having a car is kinda necessary. On the plus side, my friends have been a good support for me, keeping me from getting too stressed out. I've also had some good stress relief from some hot F buddies, that always helps to improve the mood, though my behind is a bit sore from all the pounding, but I can't really complain about that. In other good news I seem to have been able to lose a few more pounds. I was down to 171 a few weeks ago, the last 2 days I got on the scale it said about 168 or so. Guess i've learned to deal with stress in other ways besides stuffing myself with food. I'll just ride this annoying wave until things improve, and hope that the rest of the year doesn't see any more annoyances.

1 comment: