1. A new rice cooker/steamer that I bought today.
2. This street is named Gay Street. I wonder how if indeed any homosexuals live on it?
3. Here is a wall of some of my paintings and concert posters. The painting at the top used to hang on my living room wall but I moved it to my hallway wall because whenever I would invite dudes over they'd get a nervous look flash across their face when they saw it. And I titled the painting The Bad Trick.
4. My friend who was visiting earlier took advantage of my exposed buttcrack when I bent to pet my cat by snapping this pic with his camera.
5. The paper bag that I carried the above rice cooker in I placed it on the floor as I put the rice cooker in the kitchen. I walked back into the living room to find my cat Lulu chilling inside of it. Silly kitty!