Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cute Toys

I recently picked up some cute toys at my local Japanese store Kinokuniya. One was a little green Android figure. Since I got me an Android phone I figured this toy would be a good addition to my collection. It's basically a cute little green robot.


The others are Tokidoki Unicorns. They come in unmarked boxes so you never know which one you'll get. There were 2 in particular that I wanted, a black one with red eyes named Fumo and a light blue one with a mowhawk named Pogo. I ended up with Pogo but haven't gotten Fumo yet. I also got some other ones that are way cute. Their names are:


Top from left to right: Stellina and Bellina. Bottom row from left to right: Dolce, Pogo, Ritmo and Mooka. Tokidoki makes cute toys and figures, as well as clothes and make-up. The little skull & crossbones heart design on Pogo's butt is the same design I have tattooed on my right arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment