Sunday, December 22, 2013

A random thought about thong underwear.

I have lots of different types of underwear. Boxers, briefs, jockstraps... only 1 pair of thongs though. I hardly wear them. Not because I'm bothered by the sensation of the thin strap in my ass crack. It's more that the "pouch" doesn't seem big enough to hold my junk in. I'm not packing a great deal and yet I still seem to have issues holding my dick and balls in. Kinda makes me wonder how a guy with a big ole 10 inch dong and/or low hangers would be able to get it all to fit in a thong. And I wonder about guys who wear them regularly and how they must not be packing much. 

2 comments:

  1. For some reason, I never saw thongs as particularly sexy underwear... Even though they can really make an ass pop! Although, I do like the feeling of the strap rubbing against my hole, so maybe I should invest in some... Though I do like my junk nice and snuggly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy,Happy,Happy Holidays…. glad to hear you got plowed good!!

    ReplyDelete